Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New set of Paper Flowers......3/10/10


Good morning, as I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and listening to the birds sign outside I'm gathering thoughts on what my next project should be. I made these flowers a couple of days ago and I'm trying to place them on other paper craft projects to give people an idea where they can use these flowers. They are low enough to place on a layout but I also think they can go on so many more things. I really enjoyed piecing this flower together. I didn't have a clue how it was going to turn out. I think it's exciting to try and sit there and play with different punches to see what you can come up with.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely perfect little flowers! I'd LOVE to know what punches you used! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete