Friday, May 27, 2011

MPTS KIt Club

Ok ladies,
So I have been talking about starting a kit club. Well I have finally had a chance for that to happen. After the two months of craziness it's time to share what its all about!


I do Ustream classes and had a lot of ladies ask me if I was going to sell kits for these classes. At the time when they were asking me life was a little crazy. I didn't have the time to get a kit club going. Well, now that life has calmed down, it's time to jump right in and take my classes to a new level. It's a work in progress but it's going to be awesome!


I had some of the ladies at the classes say they wish we had a place to share our projects. Well, I have been working on that for you ladies :) It's a ning site and it still needs some work but it's up and going. I think its great to get to know the people who show up at UStream a little better. It will also give me a chance to find out what you all would like to see me create at these classes too!

These kits that I will offer will be monthly and I will teach a class how to assemble the project. I will offer some smaller kits that I will demo on the ning site as well. Our members will have a choice for add-ons for their kits. These are great for giving your project that extra "wow"! The webiste for the kit club is also under construction but if you would like to bookmark it, here it is!

Here is a sample of some of the chipboard items you will get in the June tag kits. I will demo these tag kits in the ning site. These kits will have enough items to create "4" tags.



No comments:

Post a Comment