Monday, August 29, 2011

Going into a new direction....




OK, so you all should know by now that I LOVE making paper flowers! I have made a lot of paper flowers in the last couple of years and I am always finding new things to do with them.
I had a couple of people ask me to put stems on my flowers so they could make bouquets out of them. Well, I finally figured it out...well...more like had time to figure it how..LOL.
Now that I have added stems there are so many new adventures to travel when it comes to my flowers.


I started making these while i was waiting for hurricane "Irene" to get here.
I need to work on wrapping and hiding the wire on the butterfly a little better. Besides that I think it turned out really cute!

Here is another one I created. It's called "Vintage Gold"



I will offer these in my store pretty soon! I will also offer to customize these for any occasion (color or design)!

I hope every one is having a great Monday so far!

2 comments: