Saturday, August 6, 2011

Guest Designer - Patricia - Last Project

Let me just say this project has to be my favorite of them all!
WOW!! When I got the rough draft of this project last saturday night I had to share it with the girls on ustream! I was so tickled by what patty made! I love it!! She needs to make one that is in the shape of an "A"...lol.


You can see more of her wonderful work HERE!


Please stop by patty's blog and show her some love!



You can find the roses she used in my store!


They are the ones from the"Pillow Talk" collection.


Check back here next week to find out who our guest designer is for the month of August!


I hope you have a very creative weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hoi Anna

    Wat is dit prachtig mooi.
    Echt super mooi gemaakt.
    verder een fijne zondag.

    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, awesome!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete