Thursday, September 15, 2011

Altered Template - Ooh La La Vintage Treasures

Usually at girl's night on Ustream I will create for Ooh La La Vintage Treasures when I don't have any scheduled classes :) We always have a fun night and there is always some thing to learn when you come to these shows. These are not recorded so if you miss them well...I guess you will have to catch the next one ;)

I created this cute little box from one of the templates from Ooh La La Vintage Treasures. I used the mini book box template and created this one from the medium size template :)


I used several embellishments from their store. At the top of this box I used the flat back pearl trim along with two beautiful lace trims from their store as well!

This beautiful stick pin was made by Doreen and she some times has them listed in the store.
Please stop by their shop and check out their goodies!
All their items are vintage and some things are not restocked so please hurry and get your items today while supplies last.

I hope every one is having a creative week!




4 comments:

  1. Wat een pracht creatie.
    Echt Schitterend.


    Gr leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning project!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! Love the vintage style laces and hand crafted flowers!! ~ Blessigns

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete