Saturday, June 16, 2012

12x12 K&Compay - Tim Coffey "Travel"

I saw this collection in the craft store and it stopped me dead in my tracks! I fell in love at first sight. My mind was racing about all the things I could do with this paper. I can officially say that I'm in LOVE!


The netting you see in the back of the photo mat is from a laundry bag. You can purchase these in your general store. I got mine at a "Dollar General". I believe it only cost $3.50.


I love the embellishments for this collection as well! The die cuts are gorgeous.




I'm going to have so much fun creating some more layouts with this collection!

I also have a YouTube video that I show you more of this collection, so be sure to check it out.





I should have more projects to share soon! Keep checking back!

((HUGS))
Anna

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Anna.
    Thank you for sharing
    Ava
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I buy the embellishments and paper? Very pretty cards.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my supplies at A.C. Moore they also carry them at Michaels Arts & Crafts

      Delete
  3. Hi Anna!!! You're so bubbly...hehe! Love your layout! I love K&Co. products...I use it a lot! Thanks for sharing:)
    ♥Bev

    ReplyDelete