Monday, October 22, 2012

Paper Flower Class for November

Paper Flower Holiday Packaging and Decor

This is my favorite time of year! I'm so excited about this class. I love decorating my packages for the holidays using paper flowers. It's such a treat to get a gift that looks too good to open. I love decorating around my tree with the packages too.

Everyone knows that I love creating paper flowers and in this class I want to share my passion for them with you. I will teach you several flower designs using punches, SVGs and PDF Templates. We will use these flowers on our packages and other decor items in the class. I also love adding filler items to my flowers to make beautiful arrangements and decorations. I will show you how to make some filler items and how we can incorporate items from the store to make wonderful holiday arrangements.


We will create small to X-large flowers in this class.

We will push our limits when it comes to standard flower making.


Want to make beautiful flowers?

Then this is the class for you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment