Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cont. theme week ~~ Fruit ~~


Theme week ~Fruit~ got Thursday's attention with this cute pear embellishment. I really enjoyed making this one. I love the color combo and I tried out a different center for my new roses. The little flowers are attached to the leaf branches but everything else you can arrange to create your own collage. I wonder what fruit I will play with tomorrow??? Hmmm......
All theme week embellishments will be posted in my shop over the weekend.
Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Found you on Two Peas! Your flowers and creations are gorgeous! Just bought a set of flowers from your Etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pear! Your flowers are just awesome girl! I might just have to get some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will be adding more items to my shop this weekend after theme week. Thank you for your order!

    ReplyDelete