Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Week's Theme ~~~ Fruit!



I am starting something new on my facebook fan page. I'm doing "theme week". Each week will be a certain theme and I will post my embellishments that coordinates with that theme. This week's theme is fruit and I have done two embellishments for this week. The first one I did yesterday with the apple and today's embellishment features cherries. I'm looking forward to playing around with this idea of "theme week". I think it will be a great motivator not only to myself but to others. I have a couple of girls on facebook who have already been motivated by the items I have listed. The best gift is giving motivation to others and to see all of the great possibilites that come from it! Take for example "the apple embellishment" some will create recipe layouts and some will make a wonderful card for a teacher. The possibilites are endless. I can't wait to see everyone's projects that feature fruit. If you would like to share your "fruit project" please leave a comment and a link to where we can find your project. Thanks to all my readers and followers. Your support is much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna
    Wow, these look fantastic, good enough to eat!! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards. I looked at your blog..it is amazing. YOu make some awesome flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete