Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Up late tonight...

Well, I guess you could say that it's morning...it's 12:35am as I'm starting this entry. It has rained all day but the breeze has felt very nice blowing through my windows. I have enjoyed listening to the rain hit the puddles that are collecting outside of my window. I got a few things done today. I have a cold and it's making my head spin when I sit up for long periods of time. This isn't fun at all! I tried not to let it slow me down. I started on my fabric flowers again. I think my purple ones turned out very cute. I'll take a picture in the morning to show you. I also started working on some other flowers to post in my store too. I really need to stock my store back up. I would like to work on some tags tomorrow, but every time I say I'm going to do something, it never fails that something gets in the way of making it happen. I got two new sets of stamps in the mail today..YAY! I love the fairy stamps, they are too cute! I already stamped with a few of them tonight, so I could get an idea of what they are going to look like. They are kind f big but I might try something different with them. I might try adding them to some of my mini layouts. Well, I'm calling it a night! See you all in the morning :~P

No comments:

Post a Comment