Saturday, June 5, 2010
My First Mini
I have been wanting to make one of these for a long time and never made time to do it. I used a chipboard album from Michaels that I got out of their $1 section. I used a antique decoupage on the album to glue down the paper. It ages as it dries. I was really excited to make the flower on the front cover. Since I had not done one of these before I just took it one page at a time...LOL. I have one more page to finish and then I will take pictures of the inside pages to show you. I also have to add ribbon and fibers to the metal rings that are holding the album together. That's going to be the fun part!!