Friday, May 13, 2011

New Class Kit Avaiable

Altered Wooden Fence Ustream Class

This kit is now available on my blog here!
I had did a class on this fence a while back and it was deleted by mistake.
I had several people ask if I could start making some class kits up so they could create along with me! I thought it was a great idea! I picked this to be one of my first kit classes since so many commented on these cute little fences.
The class will be held on June 11th @ 9pm EST. The class will be recorded since I know that many of us live in different time zones.

I am still in the process of creating the peg board kits but I have a date set for it. I should have those kits up by the end of the weekend I hope..lol.
I can't wait to see you there!  

2 comments:

  1. Ordered a kit and can't wait for class. How soon will you ship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were shipped out today. I'm super excited about this class and think it's great that you all want to create with me :) I think it's going to be an awesome class!

    ReplyDelete