Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures DT Project - Fairies In The Garden

Fairies Playing In The Garden

I some times will pop on Ustream on any given Saturday for a "girl's night" and ask what the ladies would like to see me create. These are always a lot of fun! Well, my DT package came from Patti and I had to share with the ladies what I got. After looking through all the stuff I had to play with them right away! So I asked the ladies what they would like to see me create and the first person to answer, I would do it. Well, the first one was a layout. I thought "oh man" I haven't done a layout in a very long time...I was a little scared..LOL. So I took the challenge and tried to finish the layout before the show was over but it was getting late. My kids kept going crazy, I had to get them in bed. I woke up this morning and finished it.

This is my oldest daughter "Elizabeth"


The papers are from the collection "Once Upon a Springtime Collection"
8x8 Pixie Post
8x8 Flight of Fancy
8x8 Enchanted Forest



The flowers are handmade by me to match this collection. The leaves and stems are hand embossed and shaded to bring them to life. I also added some bling from "Recollection". The doilies have been tea dyed for a vintage look. I had a few left over from an earlier Ustream class last month using these in a handmade streamer.





I really love all the stuff I got from  Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures. I encourage you to take a look at their items that they have for sell. They have some templates that I will be doing a Ustream show on soon...so keep checking back!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!



  

6 comments:

  1. Well done on the lay out..........love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! I'm sure Elizabeth will love it. It's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Sorry I missed the show. Do you record them? I hope so!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just happened upon your blog and have to say I LOVE what you can do with paper. Aside from your paper flowers, I think your crafting/scrapbooking style is amazing too!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete