Monday, June 6, 2011

Ustream Show "Girls Night"

I usually do "Girl's Night" Ustream shows on the Saturday nights that I don't have scheduled shows. I like these shows the best. We always have a lot of fun chatting and letting them pick what I create :) or show them! Well, this night I had to show off the mini hat box templates on "Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures" blog, because I made some thing other than a box! I made a top hat from the template. I was so excited and like the girls saw that night I had rush through putting it together and it looked all junked up with glue. I did however show them how we can hide our mistakes..lol :)
I covered the outside with the wallpaper pieces that you can find in their store too!


I made this hat from the template pieces
1 - Large Bottom
1 - Small Top
1 - Strip double measured width of the small bottom band



I was very easy to put together!
You can find the template here:


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!!! and so beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did it again. I love it, can't wait to try to do it. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete