Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flower Class Sign Ups

Hello every one,
I have had a LOT of emails about my up coming private flower class that will be on August 24th & 27th. There are many of you who would like to attend this class but already have the tools. My class fee is $15.00.
I want every one to understand that the first class is a basic tool class that I will demo all the tools and how we can use them to create different looks on our petals. The class on the 27th will be more of a flower class. I will teach you how to make these two flowers that are shown below:




My flower classes are private and recorded (password will be sent to you in an email). When you attend any of my flowers classes you will have 2 weeks after the class to review. My classes are set up so that you will be able to ask me questions right there on the spot and I can show you in detail how to recreate these flowers. In these classes you will have chances to win fun giveaways and learn some tips on how to preserve these beauties and much more!

Paypal button is located on the top left hand side of my blog!

To read more about this class or if you are not able to get the tools please click here!

I will be scheduling more flower classes and flower project classes very soon! All my classes will be rated by the star system. One star is for beginners and 4 stars being elite classes. The four star classes we will be creating flowers and attaching them our project for example see photo below:


If you have any questions please send me an email at morepaperthanshoes@gmail.com

I hope everyone has a creative and fun week!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment