Thursday, June 16, 2011

July's Ustream Class Kit - Shabby Chic Banner

This was so much fun to kit together! I'm so excited that I have started a count down to this class! The items in this class kit are gorgeous together. The best part is, that we will be playing around with 2 different types of fabric to give our banner some personality. The papers are from the BoBunny "Gabrielle" Collection. I love the colors in this collection. The colors and designs are going to be so much fun to play around with!
I also include some paper petals to show you how to make some pretty flowers for this project. I love the gold accent stems I give you to play around with too. The final result will be a vintage shabby chic look to our banner or single pennants!

The banner set comes with 9 pieces. We can create a long banner or a short one and use the ones we don't hang together as single pennants. 


You can find more details about this kit on the Ning site or visit my Ustream class page at the top of the blog.

The class will be held on July 9th @ 9pm EST.
This class will be recorded!
Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment