Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MPTS Course - Flowers

So, if you haven't heard yet, I'm teaching a class! We are having so much fun too. I think the best part of the class is getting to know the ladies who are taking it. We have a private facebook group so we can chat and laugh. It's so nice to see what others are making for the class and the different reasons why they take the classes too. Not only am I teaching them techniques to create stunning flowers but I'm also teaching them what to do with the flowers after they make them as well.  I thought I would share what we have been creating so far with my blog readers to get you motivated to start creating some fun projects yourself. 

We stemmed some fabulous flowers to make a lovely spray!

We grouped them up to create a lovely cluster to add to a hair clip, make as a corsage or add it to a jar. 


Here is the cluster that we added to a mason jar!


We added some flowers and some other great items to create this retro shabby chic container.

I can't wait to share with everyone what will be getting into later in the class!


Thanks for stopping by my blog, 
Hope you have a creative day!

Anna 





4 comments:

  1. Your projects turned out so beautiful! The flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these been trying to do flowers on my own No so good. Ever think about a online pay class I'd be right there.

    ReplyDelete